Vacancy: Warehouse Clerk
Job Purpose and Scope
Our Client is in pursuit of a hard-working and energetic Warehouse Clerk to join their fast-growing, dynamic institute within the pharmaceutical industry. The appointed Warehouse Clerk will assist with managing shipment movement between the manufacturer and the retail client base. They monitor/track imported materials and direct them to the proper locations within the facility and arrange for merchandise to be acquired satisfactorily for trading purposes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• The Warehouse Clerk must be detail-oriented and discerning in order to eliminate errors or accepting default shipments/products.
• He/she will be responsible for pin-pointing and resolving issues related to defective or inappropriate orders being received in order to reduce customer complaints.
• Facilitate in establishing an organized and well-managed storage facility and re-arrange materials and products should the need arise in a systematic manner.
• Monitor and update inventory of all materials and products on a daily basis utilizing the organisation’s warehouse management system.
• Prepare and verify supplies before distribution and make available papers and documentations for warehouse supplies management reporting.
• Ensure compliance with regards to SHE company policies and procedures as well as regulatory authorities.
• Implement and maintain efficiency of SOP’s.
• BGCSE qualification or equivalent.
• Prior experience working in a warehouse environment
• Computer & Numerical literacy
• Physical strength and stamina
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Attention to detail
The position is tenable in Gaborone.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply giving full details of qualifications, experience and enclosing up-to-date CV’s with at least three names of traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to: moc.stnatlusnocpgc@ofni
CLOSING DATE: 4th November 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closure of the advertisement, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.