Scania Botswana | Vehicle Sales Executive
Closing Date: 29 May 2020
Scania Botswana (Pty) Ltd is the distributor for Scania heavy commercial trucks buses and engines. Scania operates from two dealerships in Botswana with a total of 5 service locations. The company offers equipment sales, after sales services and product support to all Scania vehicles operating within Botswana and has the following open vacancy for Botswana based applicants.
The Vehicle Sales Executive is responsible to promote and sell Scania vehicles and transport related equipment and services to customers within Botswana. This is achieved by focusing on marketing Scania products and services to end customers in line with the customer’s operational demands and conditions, ensuring that the correct specified vehicle and support structure is offered to the customer. The Sales Executive is also responsible for the growth and development of the Scania customer based and in up keeping a positive brand image.
Positions based in: Gaborone Botswana
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Education / Experience
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of below:
· Higher education in sales discipline.
· Effective Sales, Negotiation and Experience in Commercial Vehicle Sales.
· 3-5 years relevant work experience in commercial vehicle industry.
· A successful commercial vehicle sales track record.
· Knowledge of commercial product and heavy truck and bus industry.
· Knowledge of Botswana transport and road legislation.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good General computer skills.
· Valid EC (code 14) driver licence would be advantageous.
Scania Botswana (Pty) Ltd offers a market competitive salary package with medical aid, pension and other benefits. Competence development and training through Scania Academy and online systems.
Send application to: Condition
Please submit application with full CV and references before 29 May 2020 to - With reference: BWSALES-5/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, application will be treated with full confidentiality and only be made available to the persons involved in the recruitment process.
The company has the right not to fill the vacancy.
No documentation will be returned to applicants.