Local Enterprise Authority (LEA) | Vacancies
1. FINANCE MANAGER
Responsible for the financial processes of the Authority, ensuring that financial reports are accurate and produced in a timely manner, overseeing the development of strategies based on financial research and guiding senior executives in the long and short term.
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent accounting qualifications plus full membership to a professional accounting institution such as ACCA, CIMA, CA, BICA.
· At least five to eight years post qualification with experience in the preparation of management accounts and financial statements in a computerised accounting environment for effective business decision making.
· A strong background in the development, implementation and analysis of short term and long-term financial performance plans
Planning and organization,Excellent written & Communication Skills, Negotiation and advocacy, Excellent Analytical and problem solving, Judgement and decision making, results oriented, Developing and empowering others, Team leadership,Presentation skills and Financial management
2. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
To ensure all internal and statutory compliance requirements within LEA are met and to manage the authority’s accounting records.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent. Additionally, part qualified in a professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CA, BICA
· At least three to five years accounting experience in a commercial environment with a background in financial accounting.
Planning and organization, Communication, Analytical and problem solving, Judgement and decision making, results oriented, Developing and empowering others, Team leadership, Presentation skills, Accountability, Financial acumen, Integrity, Great attention to detail
3. PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
To assist in the coordination of planned publicity campaigns and public relations activities such as press conferences, interviews and presentations. The position holder will also provide input into publicity and communication strategies and assist to ensure that stakeholders receive appropriate information from the Authority
· Degree in Marketing/Public Relations/ Communications/Business Administration or other related fields.
· At least three to five years experience in a position responsible for Corporate Communications and Public Relations. Knowledge of the SMME business environment will be an added advantage.
Decision Making, Creativity, Customer Oriented, Solid Knowledge of marketing techniques and principles, Understanding of social media and web analytics, Excellent Oral and written skills, Multi-tasking skills and Interpersonal skills.
If you believe you possess requisite qualifications, experience and competencies, please submit your application to the Local Enterprise Authority together with the following; a short covering letter, a detailed and updated curriculum vitae, certified copies of your certificates and names of three referees. The Authority offers a competitive remuneration package.
The Authority shall only respond to short-listed candidates. All submissions, must be forwarded to: Head, Human Capital and Administration, Local Enterprise Authority, Private Bag 191, Gaborone
Email to wb.oc.ael@tnemtiurcer. For Online Applications, the subject must read as:Finance Manager or Financial Accountant or Public Relations Communications Specialist
Hand Delivered to:
Local Enterprise Authority
LOT 70667, Building 1 Ground Floor
Closing date: 05 November 2019.