Mazars Botswana | Trainee - Marketing & Communications (x2)
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Prepare Tenders and Proposals;
• Identify tenders in media publications (i.e.) Government Gazette, newspapers;
• Analyse Invitation To Tender (ITT) documents;
• Develop brand complaint Tender templates;
• Prepare daily progress report to immediate supervisor;
• Prepare communications for various stakeholders;
• Coordinate internal marketing and an organisation's culture;
• Assist in merchandise purchasing, distribution and management:
• A bachelor's degree in either Business Administration, Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent
• Detailed oriented (very important);
• Proficient in English;
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel (very important);
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Willingness to work flexible hours, to meet tight deadlines.
Applicants must forward their resume & ID, with certified copies of the relevant certificates to:
P.O Box 401805
email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "advt September 2020" no later than 24th September 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.