INVITATION OT TENDER: Transportation of Coal | Minergy
Suitably qualified and experienced 100% Citizen Owned Companies are hereby invited to tender for the following services to Minergy Coal (Pty) Ltd at Masama Coal Mine:
(MINCO.01/2020) - TRANSPORTATION OF COAL FROM MEDIE TO MINERGY COAL PRIVATE SIDING No.2156] NEAR RASESA, IN KGATLENG DISTRICT
Minergy's 100% owned Masama Coal Mine which is in the Mmamabula Coalfield of Botswana is the cornerstone asset in the company's strategy. The size and location of this shallow resource supports its competitive cost structure, which is underpinned by cost-effective opencast mining of high-quality coal. Minergy Coal would like to move the coal from the mine to the rail siding.
• Bidders are required to attend a compulsory site visit to familiarize themselves with the site, the scope of work and the conditions under which the works are to be executed.
• Compulsory site visit will be held on Wednesday 15th July 2020 at 10:00hrs.
• Tenderers are to meet Ms. Bonkie Baeletee at Minergy Coal, MASAMA COAL MINE (Medie Community Hall).
• Tender Documents are to be picked at Plot 48175, Phakalane Industrial (Telephone No. 8972891) from 13th July 2020. PROOF OF PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO COLLECT THE TENDER
• Tenderers are required to arrange their own transport and appropriate PPE for the site visit.
• Bidders who wish to participate in this tender will need to pay a non-refundable fee of P500.00 (inclusive of VAT)
NOTE THAT COVID 19 PROTOCOLS WILL BE OBSERVED DURING THE SITE VISIT
Payment shall be made to:
Bank Name: First National Bank
Account Name: Minergy Coal (Pty) Ltd
Account Number: 62677992292
Branch: RMB Botswana