Tender Ref No. CDC/MAH/ELEC/06/2019 : A supplies contract for the supply and delivery of electrical equipment and spares to Mahalapye sub district warehouse
1. Tender offers are invited by Mahalapye Sub District Council from 100% citizen owned registered companies for Supply and Delivery of Electrical Equipment & Spares to Mahalapye Sub District Council Warehouse
2. The Procuring Department is Civil & Mechanical Engineering Services - Electrical Division.
3. The Tender is reserved for Botswana registered, 100% citizen owned suppliers with; PPADB CODE 204 Electrical and Mechanical supplies,
· Sub code 01 (Electrical equipment, machines, spares and accessories)
· Sub code 02 (Mechanical equipment, machines and accessories).
· Registration will be verified online
4. SUBMISSION OF MISSING DOCUMENTS
In an effort to improve the responsiveness of offers submitted and to avoid high disqualification of bidders at Administrative Compliance Stage, tender evaluation committee would revert to bidders and request them to submit omitted documents within 2-5 days during evaluation of the tender. Failure by a bidder to submit the missing documents after notification will lead to disqualification of the bidder from further evaluation.
Notification to bidders to submit missing documents will be done through telephone call, or SMS, OR email, followed by letter or fax
5. EDD shall apply:15% price preference margin of youth, women and people with disabilities companies in open tender as per Presidential Directive Cap 19(B) 2013, 3(C)
6. A non-refundable fee of P65.00 payable in cash to Mahalapye Sub District Council revenue office is required prior to collection of tender Documents. Payment shall be made at Council Revenue Office at Mahalapye Sub District Council RAC effective from 17/12/2018 between 0800hrs –1245hrs and1345hrs-1530hrs during working days. Youth companies shall pay 50% 0f tender fees as per directive CAB 14(B) of 2015.Youth to submit IDs and Share certificate as proof.
7. The physical address for collection of tender documents is:
Mahalapye Rural Administration Centre (RAC) Xhosa II Electrical Engineering Division Office, 1st Floor east wing Mahalapye Sub District. Documents shall be collected during weekdays and working hours between 0730–1245Hrs, and 1345 - 1630Hrs from 17/12/2018. Tender documents shall be available for collection on presentation of receipt of payment
8. Tender documents should be submitted in a set of four (4); one (1) original marked “original” and three (3) copies marked “copy” and hand delivered to Mahalapye Sub District Council, ground floor, RAC, Office of the Secretary of Evaluation and Adjudication Committees in ONE plain envelope, securely sealed and clearly marked “Tender No CDC/MAH/ELEC/06/2019 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT & SPARES TO MAHALAPYE SUB DISTRICT COUNCIL WAREHOUSE” and addressed to the Senior Assistant Council Secretary, Private Bag 002, Mahalapye not later than 18/01/2019 at 0900hrs
9. Enquiries relating to the issue of these documents may be addressed in writing to G. Tshotlane or M. Situmbeko, P/Bag 002, Mahalapye, Tel No: 4713195 / 4718600, Fax no. 4713205 Mahalapye Sub District Council, RAC. Requests for clarifications should be received not later than seven (7) working days before the tender closing date. Those received after the stipulated days will not be responded to.
10. The closing time for receipt of tender offers is 0900hrs on the 18/01/2019 and shall be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders who may wish to attend in the Mahalapye RAC Court Room,
11. Late, telegraphic, Telex, facsimile, emailed tender documents will not be accepted
Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing Mahalapye Sub Council is not bound to accept the lowest or any Bid offer nor incur expenses in the preparation thereof.