Lenmed | Temporary Sundry Debtors/Creditors Clerk
The Group is committed to creating places of healing for their communities, focused on attracting the best expertise and dedicated to building a steadfast, devoted team.
Performs accounting support functions for sundry debtors and creditors including private doctors and hospital based vendors
Key Work Output and Accountabilities
· Verifies the accuracy of invoices for doctors’ professional fees by comparing the billed information to the hospital billing records.
· Reconciles & reimburse private doctors’ professional fees where the hospital has received payments from debtors.
· Requests and receives charges for private doctors for office, residential (staff & private doctors) rent, utilities and other sundry charges such as telephone and internet use and bill them monthly
· Collects debtors payments by following up with the doctors where no payment has been received and submit collections for banking
· Email or dispatch invoices for amount owed for all the hospital based vendors on a monthly basis.
· A Minimum of AAT or Degree in Accounting Required
· 1-2 years relevant experience required
· Competency in Microsoft applications word and excel
· Knowledge of SAP (accounting software package used by the hospital for the general ledger and statutory accounting) will be an added advantage
Send your CV to gro.latipsohosomakob@tnemtiurcer if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position
Closing Date for Applications: 31st December 2019
Lenmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Lenmed actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities. In the event of any physical or psychological limitation that may impair an individual’s ability to perform the job function, the employee must consult the employer for reasonable accommodation.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.