BBS | Temporary Human Resources Administrator (6 months)
Members of the public are invited to apply for the position of Temporary, Human Resources Administrator tenable at Head Office In Gaborone The position reports to the Human Resources Executive
The successful applicant will be responsible for performing a variety of human resources clerical and administrative support duties and assisting with the processing of the monthly payroll
The duties of the Human Resources Administrator tell include:
· Preparation of documentation for recruitment and selection of new employees
· Administration of employee benefits
· Input and maintenance of human resource data in the human resources system
· Assisting with the processing of the monthly payroll, including monthly inputs
· Ensuring that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and the company's policies and procedures
· Preparation of reports. letters and other documents.
· Assisting with the arrangements for disciplinary hearings and taking minutes of the proceedings, before preparing reports of hearings
Required Academic Qualifications
· Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Business Management or social sciences
· At least two years of related experience
Required Knowledge and Competencies
· Understanding of human resources administration functions
· Knowledge of all related computer applications. including proficiency with MS and Excel
· Exposure to human resources systems.
· Understanding of Labour Laws.
· Understanding of human resource reporting and record keeping requirements
· Accurate and attentive to detail
· Excellent written communication skills
· Strong typing and computer application skills.
· Well organized
Interested members of the public are required to submit their applications through the Sage Skills Map online recruitment application by following the link beiow—
The closing date for applications is Monday 11 February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to