Architects' Registration Council | Temporary Accounts Assistant
The Architects' Registration Council is established by an Act of Parliament, the Architects' Registration Act (Cap. 61 :08) No. 23 of 2008 to provide for the regulation of the activities of registered architectural professionals practicing in Botswana.
Minimum qualification and experience required
• Diploma in Accounting, AAT level 4/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
• One-year professional work experience in accounting environment.
• Computer literacy in accounting packages; preferably Pastel knowledge is a prerequisite.
• Bookkeeping and Receipting
• Creditors reconciliation and pass journals.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
Processing payments as well as document invoices.
• Maintaining files and electronic records.
• Issuing invoices to customers.
• Making bank deposits.
• Check all financial transactions for accuracy and resolve any discrepancies.
• Any other duty as assigned.
• Competent in PASTEL Accounting System.
• Competency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Attention to detail, reporting and prioritisation.
• Ability to work and perform under pressure.
• Detail oriented; required to generate accurate and precise work.
Only candidates meeting the above minimum requirements need to apply enclosing a Motivation letter, current Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of academic and professional certificates, Certified copy of Omang, latest 2 reference letters.
Applications should be addressed to:
Registrar - Architects' Registration Council
Private Bag 00226
Email applications to:
For further inquiries contact Tshiamo Sanane at Tel: +267 3951830.