Supplies Officer | Foods Botswana
Foods Botswana (Pty) Ltd the leading nutritional Food Manufacturer in Botswana breed at Serowe. We are committed to provide necessary resources for the management, operation and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System Processes to meet and race. the requirements of the BOS ISO 9001:2015 Standard. Foods Botswana is in search of a high calibre, self-motivated candidate to fill the position of the SUPPLIES OFFICER:
· The ideal candidate should have at least Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
· The candidate should have at least one (1) year experience in a purchasing and supply environment.
Duties include but not limited to;
· Overseeing the procurement system of the company - ensuring systems are in place and running efficiently and effective
· Supervising the subordinates in the procurement department.
· Sourcing quotations from approved suppliers, to Purchase stores stork 'terns in accordance with purchase requisitions raised by user Departments
· Following of, Purchase orders to ensure delivery deadlines are met
· Inspecting goods and services upon delivery by supplier, raise Goods Received Vouchers (GRV's) and follow, on variances between purchase orders, invoices and GRV's
·Ensuring purchasing documents are filed in line with laid down procedures
· Performing routine stock count reports and investigating the variances between perpetual records and Physical stock count
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply enclosing comprehensive CV, with certified copies of certificates and summary details of the current dunes as well as traceable references to:
Human Resources Officer
Foods Botswana (Ply) Ltd
Closing Date: 17 January 2020
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.