Laurelton Diamonds Botswana | Security Team Leader
Laurelton Diamonds Botswana, one of the country’s leading diamond cutting and polishing factories and subsidiary of Tiffany and Company, the world renowned jeweler retailer with more than 300 stores operated around the world has the following positions tenable in Gaborone.
The Security Team Leader is responsible for general security in and around the premises. He/She will be actively involved through overseeing, observing and being alert to all security related matters; securing the premises, protection of company assets, access control, inventory auditing, CCTV monitoring, risk control and safety.
· Monitor and report security breaches and security related incidents, and initiate post breach/incident management.
· To provide hands on, day to day leadership, supervision and direction to the contracted security service and to liaise with the contractor’s management team.
· Ensure that all access points, windows, walls, doors, gates, and electrical fences are not tampered with, that they are intact and in working order
· Monitor access control of all staff ensuring that access control cards are used properly and that company security procedures are followed
· Monitor all staff movements within the facility
· Give clear assignments and follow up; coach and set goals; and discipline and develop staff
· Be the communication liaison between the team, colleagues and management
· Ensure that no assets/consumables/equipment is being alienated
· Maintain a safe attitude at work and behave in safe manner to prevent accidents and injuries
· Minimum 5 years work experience in a Supervisory Security position
· Prosper in a controlled and regulated environment
· Able to work strictly to company procedures
· Security Training and applicable experience
· Minimum of BGCSE
· Be assertive
· Computer and/or electronics knowledge
· Excellent communication skills.
· Team player
· Attention to detail and well organized
· Able not to yield to undesired pressures
· Able to maintain strong interpersonal relationships
· Previous experience in a production environment
Closing Date: 18th February 2019
If you would like to join our exciting and fast growing team please submit your resume/CV and covering letter to: Human Resources Manager, Laurelton Diamonds Botswana either by post or hand delivery to:
P O Box 26517 Next to the Diamond Technology Park
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.