Botswana Post | Security & Investigations Manager
BotswanaPost is on a journey to excellence with the aim to build a high performance and people-centered organisation that is fit-to-serve and fit-to-grow. The organisation invites suitably qualified, innovative, results-orientated and self-driven individuals to apply for the positions described below and join a team of professionals to drive service excellence:
SECURITY & INVESTIGATIONS MANAGER (GABORONE) - BPS 33/2/2 Vol.1 (11)
Responsible for the provision of security advice and services to ensure protection of BotswanaPost’s infrastructure and other assets, postal personnel and customer’s property going through the mail system. The incumbent is also responsible for conducting forensic investigations as well as assisting BotswanaPost in creating a secure working environment.
The position reports to the Chief Operations Officer.
· Bachelor’s degree in Security Management, Business Management or related field.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in security management in a high security environment or criminal investigations or forensic investigations; three (3) of these should have been in a managerial role.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
· Reduction of security breaches
· Cost effective management of security services
· Timeous investigations of security breaches
· Staff awareness of security regulations and requirements
· Compliance to statutory & UPU requirements
· Provision of an independent appraisal of controls over security privacy
· High availability as well as compliance with laws and policies.
· Integrity and Reliability
· Critical and Analytical skills
· An enquiring and investigative disposition
· Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal relations
· Governance, Risk and Control
· Strong organization, management and coordination skills
· High level of problem solving skills
· A customer service disposition
· Negotiation skills
· Assertive, Innovative, proactive and decisive
BotswanaPost offers attractive salaries and benefit packages that are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply by enclosing an application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates and Omang/ID to:
Chief Human Capital Officer
P.O. Box 100
All applications must be posted on or before 1st March 2019.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.