Vacancy: Sales Representative
Job Purpose and Scope
Our Client is in pursuit of determined and energetic individuals to join their fast-growing, dynamic institute within the pharmaceutical industry. The Sales Representative will be integral at creatively merchandising and achieving predetermined sales targets and quotas by establishing, building and maintaining solid business relationships with existing and potential clienteles.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with team members to develop and implement sales plans and effective marketing strategies to increase competitive advantage.
• Conduct competitor analysis by scrutinizing data and market conditions to remain current on industry trends.
• Engage with potential customers/clients in-store by means of curating relevant content t or merchandising that with that will increase brand awareness.
• Ensure customers are well-informed on any current sales, rewards programs and promotions.
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing or equivalent qualifications
• At least 3 years’ experience working within a reputable establishment.
• Proven experience in the cosmetics industry will be highly advantageous
• Valid Driver’s License
• Excellent presentation skills
• Customer service-oriented
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work cohesively with fellow employees (good team player)
• Familiarity with merchandising products
The position is tenable in Gaborone.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply giving full details of qualifications, experience and enclosing up-to-date CV’s with at least three names of traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to: moc.stnatlusnocpgc@ofni
CLOSING DATE: 4th November 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closure of the advertisement, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.