BofiNet | Sales Manager (5 year contract)
Main Purpose of the Job
To plan, implement, coordinate and manage BoFiNet’s sales activities in order to achieve set sales revenue targets. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new sales prospects, selling available products and services, pre-selling planned products and services, and maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.·
1. Sales planning and reporting: Develop sales strategy, monitor progress and report on sales results.
2. Customer Retention: The ability to develop and maintain customer service philosophy and strategy, monitor service delivery.
3. Networking and Partnering: The ability to build networks and use networking and partnering to stimulate business growth without compromising risk.
4. Selling: Incumbent should have the ability to identify market needs, analyze trends, forecast sales and translate these into implementable initiatives or changes.
5. New Business Acquisition: The incumbent will drive revenue for the business.
6. Manage People: Creates an enabling environment for employees to perform by ensuring availability of people centered interventions.
7. Portfolio Management: Manage clients and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Managing Complexity
· Strategic Orientation
· Results Orientation
· Customer focus
· Team Leadership
· People and organizational development
Academic Qualification and Experience
The candidate should have attained the following:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Telecommunication or related discipline
· Minimum of Eight (8) years post qualification experience in a customer facing position within commercially oriented environment.
Date: 19th December 2019
BoFiNet offers highly competitive packages commensurate with the level of responsibility. Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) referees to:
The HR Manager
Private Bag 00236
Hand deliver to: 2ND FLOOR, Plot 54352, Zambezi Towers, Gaborone CBD, Botswana OR Email: wb.oc.tenifob@tnemtiurcer
Please contact us on: 3995500
Hand deliver to: 2ND FLOOR, Plot 54352, Zambezi Towers, Gaborone CBD, Botswana
OR Email: wb.oc.tenifob@tnemtiurcer