BIDPA | Safety, Health and Environment Officer
• The Safety, Health and Environment Assistant is responsible for conducting a risk assessment of the workplace in relation to the COVID-19 situation and recommend appropriate measures to ensure workers health and safety.
• Administer required measures and ensure adherence to all health and safety protocols.
• Sensitize staff on acceptable conduct and provide any other relevant information aimed at preventing exposure and spread of the virus.
• Prepare all necessary reports and documentation required by Management and/or Government pertaining to COVID-19 and any risk related matters in Safety, Health and Environment.
• Perform any other duties related to area of specialty as may be required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Environmental Health, Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent.
This would be a temporary appointment for an initial period of three (3) months and may be extended up to six months as and when deemed necessary.
Applicants should submit a narrative letter describing their suitability for the position applied for, a detailed CV, certified copies of Omang, educational certificates, and names and contact details of three referees to:
The Executive Director, BIDPA
Private Bag BR 29
Applications may also be submitted through E-mail to
CLOSING DATE: 25 May 2020