Camphill Community Trust Botswana | Residential Supporter
We offer quality education, training and work experience for people with complex needs. We invite applications for the post below:
Purpose of the Job
Provide an organised, and attractive dormitory experience for the learners. To teach the learners to be able to look after themselves including teaching them to bath, dress, look after their personal space and to take part in domestic routines like cleaning and washing up. To maintain a caring, supportive and safe environment for the learners. To provide personal support to learners in their home life, recreational life and social life so that the learners can best achieve: dignity, choice, opportunity and community inclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervise the learners on their daily living activities and assist those who need help.
2. To teach the learners to bath and dress themselves and to teach them to take part in domestic routines
3. To provide social, recreational and play activities for the learners to participate in during the evenings and at weekends.
4. Escort and support learners to the classrooms.
5. Ensure learners living environment is clean and safe.
6. Create a caring and loving living environment for learners.
· The suitable candidate should have form 5 Certificate (BGCSE) or other relevant qualification or recommendation.
· The candidate should have the ability to look after and take care of a group of learners.
· Applicants should have had 1 years' experience in a similar post.
People with disability are encouraged to apply. Citizens of Botswana will be given preference.
Deadline for applications is 12 April 2019 Applications including CV, certified copies of certificates, identity cards, and three references should be sent to:
Human Resources Coordinator
Camphill Community Trust
P 0 Box 34
Fax: 5337 465 Or hand delivered to:
Camphill Community Trust along Lobatse Road, Lekubu Ward, Otse
For any enquiries call: 5337474