Bokamoso Hospital | Registered Nurse
To provide nursing care to acute and chronically ill patients in the following units:
Pediatric Unit x4, Accident & Emergency x4,
Medical x2, Neonatal ICU x4, Paeds ICU x3, Adult ICU x10, Hemodialysis 5 and Maternity ward x5.
Key Work Out And Accountabilities
· Careful assessment and monitoring of patient progress in order to watch for sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition
· Calculation and administration of medication
· Prepared to work long hours and deal with acutely and chronically ill patients on a daily basis
· Ability to work under pressure and make appropriate decisions
· Communicate in a clear, concise manner appropriate to patient needs
· Knowledgeable and sensitive to patient’s rights in the delivery of care
· Diploma / Degree in General Nursing
· Experience in the above disciplines will be an added advantage.
· Registration to practice as a Registered Nurse with Botswana Nursing Council
· Minimum of 2 years experience as a practicing Nurse
· Computer literacy
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have the qualities and skills to fill this position.
Should you not receive a response within three weeks after closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful
Closing Date 20 August 2019