BAC | Records Management Intern (12-months contract)
Main Purpose of the Job
To maintain and monitor both manual and electronic records systems, carry out records management activities and facilitate ease of retrieval and availability of information for effective administration and operations of the institution.
Key Performance Areas
· Capture, Organise & Describe Records
· Store and Protect Records
· Document Management
· Records Disposal
Competencies and skills required
· Customer focus
· Execution and Delivery
· Influencing through Communication
· Building Relationships
· Problem Analysis and Judgement
· Business Reporting
Experience and qualifications
· Bachelors’ Degree in Records Management, Information Management or related field
· At least (1) year work experience in records or information management in an educational management or academic administration environment within a higher education institution will be added advantage
All applications accompanied by a cover letter and a curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to email@example.com (stating the position being applied for as the subject of the email) before close of business on Thursday 23th January 2020, 1700hrs.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Head of Human Resources
Botswana Accountancy College
NB: Botswana Accountancy College will enter into correspondence only with shortlisted candidates.
Date of Closing: Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 17:00