Botswana Tourism | Records Assistant
Main Purpose of the job
Reporting to the Records Officer the incumbent will be responsible for:
· Proper Management and safety of the Organization’s records.
Key Performance Areas
· Implement the Organization’s Records Management Policies and Procedures;
· Registration of Incoming and Outgoing Correspondence and correct filing thereof;
· Tracking of files out for internal attention;
· General Records Management Office Requests and Tracking thereof per Policy and Procedures;
· Implement Retention and Disposal Record Policies;
· Maintenance of Organizational Records and Archives.
· Communication Skills;
· Interpersonal Skills;
· Attention to Detail;
· Customer Focus;
· Results Oriented.
· Diploma in Archives and Records Management, Library and Information Studies or equivalent.
· Two (2) years’ experience in Records and Information Management.
· Experience in Human Resources and Administration Records Management as well as Library Operations will be an added advantage.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements may apply to Human Resources and Administration Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand deliver to Fairscape Precinct, Plot 70667 Fairgrounds Office Park, Building 1A & 1B, First Floor, Gaborone
Closing Date: 13th October 2019
Correspondence will be limited to short listed applicants only.