Special Economic Zones Authority (SEZA) | Receptionist
Main Purpose of the Job
Manage the Authority's reception/front desk area as the first contact Officer for the Authority's customers.
Key Result Areas
· Greet and announce appointments.
· Receive, welcome visitors and assist them appropriately.
· Receive incoming calls and direct them to appropriate offices.
· Receive telephonic messages, note them and send to appropriate offices.
· Update the internal telephone directory whenever there is a change.
· Ensure that there are up to date information booklets, brochures, magazines etc. at the reception area at all times.
· Receive, register, sort and distribute post box mail.
· Collect, sort and distribute hand-delivered mail.
· Keep the tender box keys and enable access to those submitting tenders.
· Carry out administrative duties i.e. typing, faxing, binding etc.
Key Skills and Competencies
· Timely response to customers
· Thorough knowledge of the Authority's services and office procedures
· Cordial and clear delivery of information to customers
· Customer satisfaction
Qualification and Experience
· Diploma in Secretarial studies plus two years' experience as a Receptionist/ Front Desk person, preferably in a Parastatal or Government department.
Should you be interested and meet the requirements, please send your application letter, CV and certified copies of your certificates and references to:
Human Capital Executive
Special Economic Zones Authority
Private Bag SK 6
Closing Date: 9th February 2019
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.