Legal Guard | Receptionist
The role of the Receptionist is to welcome clients and assist them to their ability. This includes providing appropriate response to callers and maintaining high standards of Legal Guard switchboard.
· Customer Service - Answers basic questions about the business and ensures that clients always leave happy with the service
· Welcomes clients, answers the phone and directs queries to Helpdesk to be routed to the relevant departments
· Directs clients calls by maintaining internal directory
· Makes appointment for clients and informs them to bring further particulars if there is a need
· Checks and informs clients of arrears before they come for an appointment Perform any other duty that may be delegated to incumbent
· Diploma in Office Management/Secretarial Studies
· 2 years in front office environment of which 1 year should have been Client liaison.
· Should be customer service orientated
Skills and Competencies
· Communication skills
· Persuasive Skills
· Teamwork player
· Customer care skills
· Presentation Skills
The Company offers an attractive remuneration package with benefits relevant for a financial organization of its nature.
Interested applicants should submit their application with a detailed CV no later than 18th September 2019 to:
Senior Business Partner-People Management
P o Box 405744
Complete documents can also be scanned & forwarded to wb.oc.cilhib@tnemtiurcer.
1. Applications should clearly indicate the position applied for in a covering letter
2. Communication will only be to shortlisted candidates