Botswana Investment and Trade Centre (BITC) | Receptionist
BITC invites Botswana Citizens to apply for the below mentioned positions that exists at the Head office in Gaborone.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service, the Receptionist is the first point of contact for BOSCC customers through reception of walk in clients, handling telephone enquiries and screening and referring them to the relevant officers.
Key Performance Areas
· Reception of Clients: Receiving walk in clients and hosting them at the visitor lounge before they can be assisted,
· Screening of Clients: Screening of walk in clients to ensure that clients are channeled accordingly to the rightful officer,
· Telephone Management: Handles telephone enquiries according to set telephone management standards and takes and relays messages for BOSSC officers,
· Administration of Customer Feedback Tool: Administering the customer feedback tool and making follow ups to capture feedback from BOSSC clients on the quality of service received from the Service Centre and provide monthly reports; and
· Cleanliness: Ensuring cleanliness and hospitability of the reception and visitor lounge, ensuring availability of refreshments for clients (water and tea).
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Telephone etiquette
· Good command of both English and Setswana
· Organised and detail orientated
· Team oriented
· Neat and Professional appearance
Educational qualifications and experience
· A Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or relevant field plus two (2) year’s post qualification experience.
· The practical knowledge and use of Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint is applicable for this role.
Candidates who meet the above job requirements should apply, enclosing their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), names and contact details to:
The Executive Director, Shared Services
Botswana Investment and Trade Centre (BITC)
Private Bag 00445
Applications will only be received by email at wb.oc.ctib@tnemtiurcer
Applications should be received by Friday September 6, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be responded to.