BotswanaPost | Receivables Accountant
BotswanaPost is on a journey to excellence with the aim to build a high performance and people-centered organisation that is fit-to-serve and fit-to-grow. The organisation invites suitably qualified, innovative, results-orientated and self-driven individuals to apply for the positions described below and join a team of professionals to drive service excellence:
RECEIVABLES ACCOUNTANT (GABORONE) BPS 33/2/2 Vol.1 (27)
Plans, organises and manages collection of debtors, customer relations as well as consolidation and reconciliation of accounts to ensure the availability of accurate, timely and reliable accounting information, financial reports and records which reflect an accurate picture of the financial status of Botswana Post.
The position directly reports to the Finance Manager
· Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance OR AAT or equivalent.
· At least 3 years in a finance environment for Degree and at least 5 years for AAT holders
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
· Provide monthly collection forecast and perform monthly debtors analysis for collection plan.
· Provide financial expertise based on company financial commitments, budgets and forecasts.
· Contribute towards cash flow management forecasts and ensure compliance.
· Ensures that billing is in compliance with system processes, timelines, and internal controls.
· Provide assistance to manage all ad hoc projects and assist management on all accounting activities.
· Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers.
· Ensure compliance with the company's revenue assurance scope by assessing and minimizing revenue loss risk.
· Commercial Awareness
· Able to work under pressure
· Good team working skills
· Communication skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Analytical and numerical skills
· Decision making skills
· Organisational skills
· Negotiation skills
BotswanaPost offers attractive salaries and benefit packages that are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need to apply by enclosing an application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certified certificates and Omang/ID to:
Chief Human Capital Officer
P.O. Box 100
All applications must be posted on or before 30th April 2019.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.