Laurelton Diamonds Botswana | Quality Control Preparation Trainer
Laurelton Diamonds Botswana, one of the country's leading diamond cutting and polishing factories and a subsidiary of Tiffany and Company, the world renowned jewellery retailer with more than 200 stores operated around the world, has the position of Trainer tenable in Gaborone.
Key Areas of responsibility
· Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
· Training of fresh trainees with/without diamond background in QC processes
· Training of existing/experienced QC to match the quality standard and productivity of company
· Training on company procedures to all QC in different QC processes
· Training on housekeeping to QC for better maintenance of equipment
· Giving continuous feedback on quality and value addition during work as first quality check.
· Design effective training programs
· Support and mentor new employees
· Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
· Monitor employee performance and response to training
Qualifications and Required Experience
· A minimum of a Diploma Qualification
· At least 5 years QC/Marking experience
· Strong background in manufacturing of diamonds with a preference for expertise in the QC area
· The candidate must have a good understanding in the field of quality control of both part-processed and polished diamonds.
· The candidate must be able to instruct for repair/improve stones.
· Good spoken English and Basic English reading ability.
· Experience with Sarin rough and polish evaluation technology
To be considered submit your curriculum vitae with certified certificates and Omang with a covering letter to
The Human Resources Manager
Laurelton Diamonds Botswana
P 0 Box 26517
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4th November 2018