Botswana Tourism | Public Relations Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Executive Manager - Marketing the incumbent will be responsible for:
· Developing, directing and administering policies relating to all proactive and reactive phases of public relations and internal and external (global) communications for the Organisation as well as Botswana's Tourism Industry.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
· Develop and maintain the Organisation's corporate image and identity (Brand Management);
· Develop and maintain the Country's Tourism image and identity (Country Brand Management);
· Development and Implementation of Disaster and Crisis Management Plans for both the country's tourism industry and the organization;
· Stakeholder relationships and management
· Production of the Statutory Annual Report
· Global Media, interest group relations and management thereof
· Manage and produce speeches, press releases, interviews as required.
· Articulate and Persuasive;
· Excellent writing and communication skills;
· Consultation and Interpersonal Skills;
· Results Focused;
· Attention to Detail;
· Ability to manage public relations during disaster and crisis;
· Global Orientation.
· Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations /Communications or related fields,
· Extensive experience in developing maintaining and delivering Marketing and / or Public Relations and Communications Strategies;
· Strong understanding of customer and market trend dynamics:
· 5 Years in Marketing and or Public Relations / Communications at Senior Management level.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements may apply to Human Resources and Administration Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand deliver to Fairscape Precinct, Plot 70667 Fairgrounds Office Park, Building 1A & 1B, First Floor, Gaborone
Closing Date: 13th October 2019
Correspondence will be limited to short listed applicants only.