Mascom | Product Offers and Promotions Specialist
To conceptualize, implement and manage the Company’s offers for the mass market, prepaid or contract customers. The incumbent will also be expected to be the liaison with WASP’s and third parties for promotions and offers that are not initiated by the Company.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
· Analysis of prospective and current offers.
· Suggest and implement appropriate action.
· Offers and promotion performance reporting.
· Schedule and implement specific interventions to optimise uptake of offers and promotions.
· Monitor and manage third party relations.
· Ensuring that offers are configured and tested.
· Performance analysis and testing of promotions and offers.
Minimum Education or Qualifications
· BSc in Telecommunication/ Information Systems, BBA (Management) or any business related fields
· Planning, Organising and Coordinating
· Team Cooperation & Commitment
· Results Focused & Commitment
· Decisiveness and Assertiveness
· Consultation & Interpersonal Relations
· Development of Others
Key Skills and Experience
· 3 years post qualification with 2 years Offer or Product Management knowledge.
· Reporting systems knowledge will be an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements please send your cover letter, CV and certified copies of academic certificates to email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday, 1 April, 2019
Kindly note that we do not accept hand delivered applications and will only get in contact with shortlisted candidates