BOFINET | PR & Marketing Communications Manager (5 Year Contract)
Main Purpose of the Job:
To develop and implement marketing, communications and public relations strategies, to promote BoFiNet’s brand, products and services in order to enhance visibility and understanding of BoFiNet’s mandate.
Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Corporate Communications: As expert in the field of corporate communications, conceptualize themes, research, develop communication programs, concepts and strategies.
2. Media Relations: In-depth knowledge and understanding of media operations and requirements. The ability to develop media policies and strategies and direct engagement of media in order to foster positive visibility. The ability to assume the role of an official spokesperson for the institution.
3. Networking and Partnering: The ability to build networks across functions. Seek out and cultivate a network to improve team performance by attending work and social events. The ability to use networking opportunities, share knowledge, consult, integrate, and contribute to others’ decision-making processes. Provide guidance to operational elements of partnering and maintain and manage partnerships. Use networking and partnering to stimulate business growth without compromising risk.
4. Brand Management: An intimate understanding of the corporate brand, it’s equity, its advantages and disadvantages against competitors, then define a strategic direction.
5. Marketing Strategy: Interpret comprehensive market research information (knowledge of statistical formulae, and other concepts) and translate to total marketing strategy including branding, product development and marketing segmentation.
6. Advertising Program: In addition to proficiency level two, manage promotional activities and events, interact with key decision makers, recommend appropriate media for reaching target markets.
7. Manage People: Creates an enabling environment for employees to perform by ensuring availability of people centered interventions. Coach and develop employees to add value in current and future roles.
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Managing Complexity
· Strategic Orientation
· Results Orientation
· Customer focus
· Team Leadership
· People and organizational development
Academic Qualification and Experience
The candidate should have attained the following:
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Communication or related discipline
· Minimum of Eight (8) years post qualification experience of which three (3) should have been served under managerial position within a PR/Marketing/Communications environment.
BoFiNet offers highly competitive packages commensurate with the level of responsibility. Only interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply by providing an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving full details of their academic/professional qualifications, experience and at least three (3) referees to:
The HR Manager
Private Bag 00236
Hand deliver to: 2ND FLOOR, Plot 54352, Zambezi Towers, Gaborone CBD, Botswana OR Email: email@example.com
Please contact us on: 3995500
CLOSING DATE: 12th April 2019
(ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO)