Plumber | The Grand Palm
Peermont Group prides itself on offering our guests exceptional customer service and value for money. At the Grand Palm, the flagship of the Peermont Global Botswana, we always strive to employ and develop Individuals that share our values of Respect and Humility, Integrity, Collaboration and Accountability.
As part of this we endeavour to provide opportunities to our employees to develop their careers within the Peermont Group and are therefore proud to offer another career development opportunity for the position mentioned below PLUMBER.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Installs and repairs pipes, fittings, and fixtures.
· Operates and maintains pumps, hot and cold water systems and similar components, and irrigation fixtures.
· Maintains and repairs sewer lift stations.
· Tests completed work and makes necessary adjustments.
· Makes periodic inspections of systems for safe and efficient operation.
· Estimates material, labour, and total costs of repair and installation jobs.
· Maintains records of systems operations.
· Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes.
· Performs other duties as directed by the Maintenance Manager or his delegated assistant.
· Ability to work overtime at the request of the Maintenance Manager.
· O'Level Certificate
· NCC in Plumbing
· Proven experience as a plumber
· Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
· Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
· Valid Driver's license
· Ability of work neatly and efficiently with minimum supervision
Should you meet the minimum and operational requirements set out above, and feel that this position would be a suitable career opportunity for you, you are invited to make an application for the position by forwarding your application to:
Human Resources Manager
Grandpalm Hotel Casino Resort
Private Bag BR 105
E-Mall to: wb.mlapdnarg@tnemtiurcer
CLOSING DATE: 20th OCTOBER 2018
Only shortlisted applications will be responded to.