JB | Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
JB is a local retail company established in the year 1994. The company has developed from a sports shop to a successful fashion and Lifestyle retail store. We are currently looking for a PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLE
· Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
· Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
· Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
· Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines.
· Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
· Managing databases and filing systems.
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
· Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
· Collating and filing expenses.
· Organizing the MD's personal commitments including travel.
· Any other duties as requested by the MD
· Ability to cope with pressure
· IT skills (report writing and presentation)
· Good team working skills
· Interpersonal skills, particularly in negotiating
· Effective organizational skills
· Time management
· Attention to detail
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· National Diploma in secretarial studies or equivalent
· 3 years relevant experience
JB offers a competitive and market related remuneration, commensurate with qualification and experience for the deserving Candidate.
Submit a detailed CV with all the relevant documents (qualifications, references and certificates) at GABORONE INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE PARK, PLOT 1666 or email: email@example.com on or before 9th August 2019
THE HR MANAGER
JB SPORTS GROUP
P.O. BOX 21102