IHS Serowe | Part Time Lecturer (Statistic)
Applications are invited from a suitably qualified candidate for the following post in the Public Health department:
VACANCY NO. 4 OF 2019 PART TIME LECTURER
PERIOD: From the 13th January 2020 until 30th April 2020.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or Social Sciences (statistics as a major or any other related field with statistics as a major). A Master’s Degree will be in an added advantage.
· At least two years post qualification work experience.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
· To prepare, teach and assess students.
· Prepare lesson plans, teach and asses students’ performance.
· Set and moderate and tests and assignments
· Assumes full responsibility and accountability while supervising students in the field of practice.
· P75 per hour of teaching.
Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the circular and send their applications, including detailed CVs, certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts and Omang/passport to;
Institute of Health Sciences
P.O. Box 128
Hand deliver to IHS Serowe Records Management Office, 1st Floor Administration Block
Contact Administration on 4630416/1225 for further clarification.
Only short listed candidates will be responded to
CLOSING DATE: 06th January 2020.