Waygard Security | Operations Manager
Waygard Security Pty Ltd invites suitable candidates for the above position tenable in Gaborone.
Role and Responsibilities
As operations Manager your role will be to manage a large number of security personnel delivering different services to customers. In addition the incumbent is responsible for supporting the development, operations and profitability of the company through ensuring the best possible business performance, contract compliance and delivery.
Your responsibilities could include:
• Managing your area of responsibility and assisting HR with discipline and grievance, and recruitment activities.
• Effectively setting out goals and objectives for your team, including those for supervisory roles.
• Acting as a role model and always behaving in line with our company values
• Driving employee engagement by personal interaction and engagement with your team in order to develop and coach them in their duties and responsibilities.
• Managing contractual budgets in line with financial targets
• Ensuring there are sufficient trained and vetted staff working at all times to meet customer and contract requirements
• Ensuring contract required training and screening/vetting has been completed for all security staff.
• Developing professional customer relationships, responding appropriately to customer requests and concerns.
• Completing effective health and safety assessments
• Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of any incidents,
• Involving in subsequent investigations and providing input into health and safety committees or forum
• Completing risk assessment and site evaluation as well as completing monthly performance reports.
Key requirements for successful candidate are:
• Minimum of Diploma in Security management or related certificate of security competence
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in security industry or prior experience of working in a similar operational role management.
• Valid driver’s license with at least 2 years driving experience
• No previous convictions
• Excellent customer skills
• Ability to interact with all levels
• Ability to successful manage a team, take initiatives and problem solving
• Professional approach and ability to work to an ethical code of conduct
• Track record of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
Closing date and application instructions
If you are interested, please send your CV to wb.oc.dragyaw@ofni before Tuesday, 17 March 2020.
Human Resource Manager
Waygard Security (Pty) Ltd
P O Box 1320
Should you not be contacted within a week from the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.