Botswana Public Officers Medical Aid Schemes (BPOMAS) | Messenger/Driver
Botswana Public Officers Medical Aid Schemes (BPOMAS), which is the largest medical aid scheme in Botswana is looking to fill a position for a Messenger/Driver.
BPOMAS Office, Gaborone
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Driver/Messenger position serves for efficient transportation of staff, materials, supplies, goods, passengers and other resources including provision of messengerial services to employees of BPOMAS.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
· Ensures safety and punctual transportation of BPOMAS staff.
· Ensures excellent maintenance of company vehicle.
· Ensures that all documentation, goods are well packaged, signed off and delivered timeously to their destination
· Ensures safe custody of vehicle possession.
· Observes and complies with traffic and Botswana laws.
· Senior school certificate.
· A mature individual of ages between 21 and 30 years of age.
· A clean non-endorsed driver's license.
· 1-3 years in the Messenger/Driver role
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
· Flexibility to work a range of shifts.
· Excellent knowledge of the Gaborone road routes.
· Excellent time management
· Ability to carry out instructions welt.
· Reliable, honest and mature.
· Ability to work independently and under pressure.
· Ability to plan and organize.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by 06 July 2019.