Medquick Distributors | Accounts Assistant
· Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
· Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
· Preparing financial reports.
· Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
· Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
· Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
· Managing petty cash transactions.
· Controlling credit and chasing debt.
· Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
· Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
· Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
· Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
· Professional manner and strong ethical code.
· Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
· Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
· Knowledge of PASTEL
· Associate’s Degree in related field with work experience.
Closing date: 31/12/2019