Orthosurge | Marketing Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position located in Gaborone.
Position: Marketing Manager
Main Purpose of the Job
To develop and execute the marketing, communications and public relations strategy and promote company image as well as cultivate good relationship with stakeholders.
Key Performance Areas
· Preparing and managing the marketing budget
· Implementing the product marketing strategy and achieving set targets
· Conducting market research and analysing trends
· Identifying business opportunities
· Promotion of the Company Brand
· Media Relations - Proactive engagement of Media
· Facilitating corporate social responsibility activities
· Building relationships with stakeholders
· Focusing on client needs and ensuring good customer satisfaction
· Trouble shooting and solving related calls/problems
· Setting goals, drawing up and implementing action plans.
· Maintaining ethical behaviour and best practice in line with organisation's standards and values
· Presentation skills
· Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Public Relations/Media Studies or Business Management
· A valid driver's licence
· A minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing or public relations in the retail and distribution industry, preferably the medical environment
Eligible and interested candidates should send their CVs. certified copies of certificates and copy of ID and contact details to:
The Human Resources Manager
P.O Box 2493
Closing date for applications is 10th December 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.