Masa Square Hotel | Marketing Executive
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company's success according to trends and customer requirements. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the "art" of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer's interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
· Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media), exhibitions and promotional events
· Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
· Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
· Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, website material etc.)
· Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
· Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
· Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
· Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
· Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
· Familiarity with social media and web analytics Excellent communication and people skills
· Strong organizational and time-management abilities
· Creativity and commercial awareness
· A minimum of degree in Sales and Marketing.
· A certificate in digital marketing will be an added advantage
Strong command of spoken and written English, Active listening, speaking clearly, interpersonal relation skills, service orientation and time management.
Please ensure your application includes certified copies of Certificates, Identity Card or Passport with traceable references, a brief summary of career duties and curriculum vitae.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Masa Square Hotel
P 0 Box 553 ABG, Sebele
Closing date: 26 May 2019