BIFM | Marketing and Client Relations Officer
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Marketing and Client Relations Officer.
The role of the Marketing and Client Relations Officer is to drive the execution of the Public Relations, Communications and Marketing Strategy and plans to achieve strategic goals.
Key Performance Areas
• Execute marketing campaigns (product and brand) as per the marketing plan, campaign or schedule; l Internal and external communication;
• Manage brand appeal according to brand manual and governance;
• Ensure merchandise and promotional items are well in line with the brand manual;
• Act as a brand champion by ensuring all stakeholders involved in displaying the Bifm brands conform to brand guidelines;
• Liaise closely with advertising agencies to ensure that merchandising material is produced in-line with brand guidelines and to ensure all new or revamped products are launched are effectively. Also Liaises closely with advertising agencies to ensure that appropriate advertising material is developed in-line with product and brand campaigns;
• Brand at all Bifm events is visible and well positioned;
• Manage all advertising aspects of Bifm;
• Supply innovative ideas in market penetration;
• Guide the social media agency to develop monthly content calendars by ensuring that the content aligns to the advertising campaigns in addition to management of the online Marketing Platforms and content for Bifm website;
• Client Relations administration.
• Degree in Communications (Marketing) or related Business Degree.
• A minimum of Four (4) years post qualification experience in a financial services environment, Corporate Entity or Advertising Agency.
Skills & Competencies
• Communication Skills;
• Analytical Skills with sense of urgency;
• Thoroughness & a en on to detail;
• Presentation skills;
• Effective use of Microsoft Office;
• Ability to influence decisions;
• Ability to multi-task & work well under pressure.
Interested applicants should submit their application with a detailed CV no later than 21st July 2020 to:
Senior Business Partner - People Management
Botswana Insurance Fund Management Limited
Plot 66458, Fairgrounds Office Park
Block A, third Floor
Complete documents can also be scanned and forwarded to
Note: Communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.