Opti Feeds Botswana | Marketing and Extension Officer
Opti Feeds Botswana is one of Botswana's prime animal feed manufacturers and produces such brands as opti layer mash and various opti broiler and breeder chicken feeds. The Company intends to expand its factory plant in Botswana and invites suitably qualified, experienced, result-oriented citizens of Botswana to lead and improve Company’s position.
The marketing and extension officer will be responsible for improving company’s market position and identifying new business opportunities.
· To be proactive with new business opportunities and carry out market research in given new product / new application segments of business
· Identifying and developing strategies that result in product volume and profitability growth
· Develop and implement new product marketing plans.
· Provide technical support to customers.
· Provide relevant training and skills development to customers
· Develop a strategy and plan to achieve budgets according to current trends and customer needs.
· Business Planning
· Development of brand awareness and online reputation
· Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
· Collect & record relevant market data and information
· Perform other duties as needed or assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Business, Agricultural Economics or related field
· Feed mill production experience preferred
· 1 year experience will be an added advantage
· Demonstrated strategic marketing and product management skills
· Proficient with MS-Office suite of software’s including spreadsheets
· Organizational, Leadership, Communication, and Production Problem Solving Skills
· Must be Dedicated, Goal Oriented, Self-Motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
· Highly reliable; willing and able to work overtime and/or holidays as necessary.
Interested applicants for this position must be accompanied by comprehensive CV's, educational certificates, ID' . Applications must be forwarded to:
Opti Feeds Botswana
Att: Human Capital Manager
Private Bag BO125
Closing Date: 12th April 2019
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.