Debswana | Maintainer Operator Trainee
Debswana Diamond Company - Orapa Letlhakane & Damtshaa Mines would like to invite suitably qualified innovative, results oriented and self - driven individual to apply for the position listed and described below and join a professional team driven by service excellence, where the demands of the business are met by encouraging team work and addressing the needs of the individual.
Maintainer Operator Trainee (2 Years FTC)
Tenable at: Orapa Letlhakane and Damtshaa Mines
The successful candidate will undergo a Metallurgical Maintainer Operator Trainee Programme.
· O' Levels
· Exposure to Ore processing plant and Vocational skills will be an added advantage
Key Effectiveness Areas
· Recommends and incorporates cost saving initiatives into budgets.
· Operates any section/s of the process plant and related equipment in a designated area(s) to ensure optimum process efficiency and production throughout
· Investigates or diagnoses operational problems on equipment or processes within section and takes corrective action in consultation with Process Controller and Shift Coordinator.
· Monitors various process variables and outputs and conducts process checks to optimum operating conditions
· Collects and process samples (or where required special samples) from various sections/equipment of the plant (weighing, measuring, washing, drying and sieving) using various laboratory equipment in accordance with applicable procedures.
· Captures raw sample data into appropriate log sheets, spreadsheets, charts and databases (e.g particle size distribution, Fesi analysis, moisture content, cyclone parameters, weather information etc)
· Analyses, interprets sampling data and reports results according to set standards and guidelines
· Complies with Diamond control guideline, policies and procedures in area of responsibility.
· Adheres to safety, health and environmental policies, procedures in area of responsibility.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply, enclosing a current Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates.
Send applications to e-mail: wb.anawsbed@MLOtnemtiurceR Please reference OLDM0000610 in the subject line on both the email and application letter.
Closing date: 07 April 2019
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.