Kromberg & Schubert Botswana | IT Technician
The largest harness production company in Southern Africa, with +2000 employees. A company with a presence in over 30 locations globally and is among leading suppliers of electrical wire harness systems to premium car manufacturers.
Do you have what it takes to join the leading company? We have an opportunity for you!
Education,Experience, Competencies Required
· Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
· Atleast 2 relevant IT Qualification A+, N+ or MCP
· Practical experience in Windows Administration or Linux administration
· At least 2 years experience in an IT environment that includes IT Hardware and windows operating systems, Networking hardware and LAN/WAN Hardware and PC Peripherals as well as telecommunication equipment
Key Responsibility Areas
· Attends to all hardware, operating systems, and software and network repairs, directly related to production floor, during production shifts.
· Ensuring complete working spare computers for all critical IT production points such as test board computers, welding computers, etc.
· Maintaining necessary levels of spare parts for production related IT equipment at all times.
· Maintaining backups of critical computers and their local data directly related to production floor.
· Physically implements maintenance plans for IT equipment directly related to production floor
· Analytical Thinking
· Self Confident
· Effective communication
If you have what it takes, send your application, CV and certificates to:
HR Business Partner
Kromberg & Schubert Botswana
Tel: +267 3987711
Closing Date: 25th OCTOBER 2019
NB: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO.