Invitation: Kutla Incubation Centre Training | Local Enterprise Authority (LEA)
The Local Enterprise Authority (LEA) invites interested individuals within the Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME) category to apply for training at the Kutla Incubation Centre.
The Kutla Incubation Centre offers business management, technical and practical training in machinery operation, manufacturing and production of various products. An opportunity exists for a three (3) months training on the following manufacturing plants:
1. Wire nails manufacturing
2. Sunflower Oil Extraction
3. Bread & Confectionery making
4. Toilet Roll manufacturing
5. Socks knitting
6. Corn Flakes manufacturing
7. Ice Cream Cone making
8. Detergent making
Selected individuals will be provided with:
1. Equipped production units
2. Necessary inputs such as raw materials for production during training
3. Business coaching services
4. Technology coaching services Assistance in marketing of produce
6. Administration services
Candidates will be taken through the LEA screening process and will also be trained on LEA accredited Botswana Qualifications Authority courses namely Sales and Marketing, Business Planning, Record Keeping and Entrepreneurship Development Training.
1. A letter of intent/motivation stating the top three (3) proiects that the candidate intends to train on.
2. Certified copy of ID/Omang
3. Operating clusters and already funded entrepreneurs are encouraged to apply.
Eligible candidates should sutmit relevant documents to:
Kutla incubation Centre
PO Box 201544
Hand deliver to:
Plot 1215, Nkurumah Road
Gaborone West Old industrial
Inquiries can be directed to Kutla Incubation Centie Menager at 318 6810
Closing date:14 December 2018