BAC | Intern-Research Assistants x 5 (6 months contract)
Must be based in Francistown
Main Purpose of the Job
The role is responsible for collecting, editing, processing, and coordinating research data in support of a specified research study. Arranging and conducting field interviews as appropriate to the study, and records research data in accordance with specified protocol and procedures. Traveling to various sites within a specified geographical area, as appropriate to cover the objectives of the study.
Key Performance Areas
· Market research
· Gathering & analysis of data
· Conduct field work for brand refresh research
· Reviewing and editing data to ensure completeness
Competencies and skills required
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Interviewing and data collection skills
· Computer data capturing skills
· Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques
· Analytical skills
· Team player
· Customer focus
Experience and qualifications
· Degree in Marketing or Related field
· Experience in research assistant field will be an added advantage.
· Operational knowledge of research strategies, research coordination, arranging and conducting field interviews, computer data capturing skills.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to email@example.com before close of business on 17th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.