BAC | Intern - Marketing Administrative Support (1-year contract)
Main Purpose of the Job
The role is responsible for implementation and coordination of all internal and external advertising and marketing activities, public relations activities, communication campaigns, branding and events to efficiently promote BAC and its programme portfolio.
Key Performance Areas
· Event Management
· Execution and Delivery
· Promotions and Campaign Management
· Business Acumen
· Market Research
· Brand Management
· Media Relations
Competencies and skills required
· Corporate Communications & Campaigns
· Process & Product Development
· Networking & Partnering
· Customer Focus
· Technical Expertise
Experience and qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Public Relations/ Event Management/ Business Development
· Experience in Marketing / Media environment will be an added advantage
· Operational knowledge of marketing strategies, advertising concepts, corporate communications programmes, public relations, brand management, publications, corporate event management and corporate social investment.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 17th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.