Get more job listings at: www.adcentralbotswana.com/Jobs
MVA | Information Systems Security Officer
Main Purpose of the Job
Assists in the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Fund’s centralized computer facility to ensure the fast, efficient and secure processing of data and reports. Provides assistance with the setting up and maintenance of firewalls and anti-virus software to ensure that all networks and systems are secure.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or an equivalent qualification.
• Minimum of 0-2 years’ experience in computing field including systems or data security.
• Experience in system firewalling would be an added advantage.
• Technical expertise and knowledge in information technology systems and processes
• Critical thinking and inventiveness
• Decisive and assertive
• Results focused
• Diagnostic skills
• Planning and organizing
• Communications and interpersonal skills
• Negotiations skills
• Initiative and innovation
• Judgement and decision making
• Relationship building
• Customer service focused
• Technological awareness
• Ability to teach end users
Candidates who meet the above positions requirements should send their applications, including detailed CVs, certified copies of certificates and names of three referees to:
Senior Manager-Human Capital
Motor Vehicle Accident Fund
Private Bag 00438
Closing date: 8th July 2020