BPC | Human Resources Processing Officer x2
Timeous processing and generation of job offers, transfers, promotions and acting appointment letters and including capturing of leave records and initiating procurement from the system.
· Staff movements
· Prepare offer letters, acting appointments letters, promotion and transfer letters for sending to Relationship Managers for approval.
· Submit copy letter to payroll and to the Records Keeping Officer for filing.
· Insurance Claims and Medical Aid Administration
· Compile the documents for workman's compensation insurance claims, Group life and Funeral claims.
· Send the documents to the Insurance Company for processing and to the Records Officer for filing.
· Receive requests for the medical aid changes and submit to Medical Aid schemes and to Payroll for the changes to be effected.
· Obtain a copy of the Group Life form for the new entrants and submit to the Insurance Company for processing.
· Capturing of leave records and initiating procurement from the system
· Provide assistance in maintaining good working relationships between the BPC and the third parties e.g. Medical Aid Society, Insurance etc.
· Take part in working to achieve satisfactory and required standards or grades in HR audits.
· Attend to customer enquiries, complaints, requests and queries to their satisfaction with the assistance of the HR Team as a whole
· Maintain all confidentiality in the interest of the BPC and its employees to the highest level.
· Ensures that all safety and loss control standards (Safety Health and Environmental) contained in the Corporation's standards are adhered to.
· Undertake such other related duties as directed by the supervisor.
· Diploma in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
· At least 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
· Communication Skills
· Interpersonal relations
· Planning, organising and coordination skills
· Computer literacy
· Service oriented
CLICK HERE TO APPLY