Botswana Harvard AIDS institute Partnership | Human Resources & Operations Manager
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the incumbent will be responsible to formulate, direct and coordinate the implementation of best practice human resource strategies, policies and procedures, and the provision of efficient HR support service and advice in the areas of Organisation Development, Recruitment and Selection, Learning, Training and Development, Talent Management and Succession Planning, Change Management, Employee Relations, Staff Welfare and other related functions to ensure the attraction, motivation and retention of competent staff to achieve the Botswana Harvard Partnership vision and strategy
· Participating in formulating, executing, reviewing and updating the strategy of BHP.
· Leading in the implementation of best practice, HR strategies, policies, processes and procedures
· Developing and ensuring implementation of organisational development initiatives
· Leading in the development of the organisational workforce, plan and support current and future talent needs for the Institute
· Coordinating Industrial Relations activities by ensuring the highest standards of labour practices in the organisation and providing advice to senior management on complex employee relation matters
· Facilitating the development and implementation of salary benefit structure
· Overseeing the recruitment process
· Coordinating and facilitating the implementation of performance management systems and Quality management
· Ensuring compliance to legal and corporate governance principles
· Developing, designing and implementing appropriate training programmes to maintain and improve standards of practical and theoretical competence in functional area
· Facilitate conducive work environment and compliance with corporate governance principles and labour legislation, and to ensure employee engagement
· Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with all key stakeholders and partners to ensure achievement of business objectives.
· Ensuring that all employment related laws, policies and procedures are implemented and fully complied within the organisation
· Managing the organisation's Human Resources Information System
Qualification & Experience
· Degree in Human resources or related field with a minimum of Five years post qualification experience two of which should be at managerial level.
· Having worked in a Grant Funded Environment.
· Membership of any HR professional body and VIP experience are an added advantage
Qualified and competent individuals are requested to forward their detailed applications to:
Botswana Harvard AIDS institute Partnership
Private Bag BO320
Closing date: 7th March 2019
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidate.