Sefalana Cash & Carry | Human Resource Clerk
Sefalana Cash & Carry, a leading distributor of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in Botswana, has an opportunity for a Human Resource Clerk. The position is available at Sefalana Hyperstore Gaborone.
The ideal candidate should be prepared to, and capable of, working in an environment that comprises of a large team of more than one hundred and eighty (180) staff members.
The candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
· A minimum of a certificate in Human Resource Management, Business Management or related field of study;
· A minimum of two (2) years’ working experience in a human resource management or pay administration environment;
· Be a self-disciplined individual who possesses integrity, honesty and adheres to confidentiality undertakings.
· Be able to interact with different personalities and resolve staff queries effectively;
· Be conscious of, and adhere to, the set monthly cut-off dates/deadlines.
The responsibilities related to the position entail:
· Handling petty cash float as per Sefalana Cash & Carry’s policies and procedures
· Completing, verifying the accuracy and completeness of new employee sign-on documentation;
· Calculating employees’ overtime and short-time on a monthly basis
· Submission of salaries-related information to Head Office (Salaries Department)
· Maintain an appropriate filing system for employees’ personal files
· Communication with salaries department (Head Office) on any changes to employees’ conditions of service e.g promotions, transfers, resignations, etc
· Attend to employees’ queries and enquiries from time to time on HR related issues.
· The company offers a competitive remuneration package consistent with the scope of work, the candidate’s qualifications and occupational experience.
Interested persons should forward their application letters, Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of identity documents, and academic certificates to:
Systems Training Manager
Sefalana Cash & Carry Limited
Private Bag 00422
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 17th April 2019