BotswanaPost | Human Capital Relationship Officer (Head Office & Operations)
To work as a strategic and business partner with the functional teams to ensure appropriate HC solutions are provided, and to create,foster and sustain a constructive industrial relations climate between management and employees in order to support the optimal use of the BotswanaPost’s Human Capital to meet business objectives. To assist in the implementation, coordination and promotion of the Organisation Learning strategy in order to enhance business performance.
The position reports directly to the Human Capital Relationship Manager.
· A University Degree in Human Resources Management/ Social Sciences or related field.
· Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in a generalist Human Resources role. Knowledge of Labour Laws and Employee Relations.
· Experience in performance management ,training coordination and facilitation.
· Experience in the implementation of HR policies, procedures and Practices.
· The ability to identity issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommendations.
· Experience in using ERP System will be an added advantage
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
· Give expert advice, recommendations and quality decision making to respective business units on key HC processes such as;
· Remuneration and benefits
· Employee Relations
· Wellbeing of employees
· Provide coaching and advice to business unit staff around organisational development concepts such as; organisation design, change management, team dynamics, work culture, employee engagement, talent development, succession planning.
· Influence staff to take more effective decisions around people matters during key people processes.
· Increase proficiency of staff to use HC products and tools.
· Sound knowledge of LabourLaws/Industrial Relations & Human Capital Policies
· Strong planning and organisation skills
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft products
· Experience in Knowledge & Document Management System usage
· Excellent Interpersonal & Communications skills
· Analytical skills
· Assertive & decisive
· Proactive & innovative
BotswanaPost offers attractive salaries and benefit packages that commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements need apply enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, academic Certificates and certified copy of ID
Chief Human Capital Officer
P O Box 100
All applications must be posted on or before 3rd January 2020
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.