Mascom | Human Resources Business Partner
The incumbent will be responsible for providing human resources support to ensure achievement of the Company’s strategic objectives.
Key Performance Areas
• Recruitment and Selection
• HR Planning, Job Design and Evaluation
• Reward, Benefits and Compensation Management
• Organisational Culture
• Wellness Management
• Learning and Development
• Performance Management
• Employee Relations Management
• HR Events Management
• Project Management
• Quality, Safety and Environment Management
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Technical Expertise
• Diagnostic Ability
• Results Focused and Commitment
• Communication – Technical Services
• Consultation and Interpersonal Relations
• Planning, Organising and Coordinating
• Degree in HR/ Psychology/ Social Science or a related field
• At least two (2) years of HR generalist experience
Applicants must send their CV’s and certified certificates to the Human Resources.
Title of the job must be reflected on the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Closing Date: 04th November 2020