Bolux Group | Graphic Designer
Bolux Group requires the services of a qualified, experienced GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Administrator you will have the responsibility to continuously maintain the company's brand aesthetics,internally and externally. Required to review, update and maintain the company's visual representation in all aspects of design including typography, composition and colour.
Your principal responsibilities shall include the following:
• Produce artworks for advertisements, brochures, magazines, newspapers, corporate reports, digital graphics and front-end web design.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services. printers, TV and Radio.
• Maintain brands standards and style.
• Develop concepts, content and adverts for mass media i.e. Newspaper, TV and Radio.
• Design, build and maintain company website and social media presence.
• Support the sales team through producing printed collateral (roll-up banners, pop-up displays, brochures, business cards, etc.)
• Support the marketing team through creating engaging digital assets (email headers, blog banners, newsletters, social media, etc.).
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
• Support Sales and Market Administrator in various marketing projects.
• Collaborates in cross-departmental teams for projects requiring graphic design or marketing/communications.
• Participate actively in the implementation of ISO and Kaizen programs in order to contribute to company compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
• The ideal candidate must have a Degree / Diploma in Graphic Design with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a large FMCG and Manufacturing industry. Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Experience in WordPress / CMS Platforms, graphic design software and video editing software's is a must have.
The ideal candidate must also have:
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to multi-task.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Analytical skills.
Find Jobs and sell on www.adcentralbotswana.com