NBFIRA | Graduate Internship
Main purpose of the job
To license and monitor regulated entities to ensure compliance and financial stability in the sector.
Key Performance Areas
· Process licensing applications from regulated entities as directed by the supervisor and make recommendations on appropriate action to the supervisor;
· Conduct on-site inspections and investigations as directed by the supervisor and recommend appropriate action to the supervisor;
· Handle queries and consumer complaints and recommend course of action to the supervisor;
· Carry out basic analyses of financial returns and reports;
· Participates in industry meetings and public education programs, and attend relevant seminars or conferences for capacity building purposes.
· Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Law, Risk Management, and any related field.
· Additional or part qualification will be an added advantage
· No Regulatory work experience is required however, the candidate must be a team player, need to display integrity and high learning capabilities.
· Excellent business acumen, effective communication skills (both written and oral)
Eligible and interested candidates should send their CV, certified copies of qualification, and contact details of three referees by close of business on Friday 12th April 2019 to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to,
Chief Executive Officer
Private Bag 00314
Telephone: (+267)3102595 / 3686100; Fax: (+267) 3102376